Brim Explorer aspires to offer you exciting tours and activities in Oslo & Lofoten and an escape from home this summer. Our goal is to provide safe environment and tours for everyone so that you don’t have to worry while on board and can relax and enjoy your day out. To achieve this, we have taken the following precautions against possible infection with Covid-19 while on board
Safety measures for Covid-19
- We provide and enforce the use of antibacterial before boarding our ship
- We implement social distancing naturally by limiting seats with 1 meter distance.
- We inform guests about rules & regulations while on board
- We remind guests on several places on the ship about our rules and ‘best-practices’
- We supply antibacterial, soap, washing facilities and disposable hand towels while on board
- We increase the frequency of our cleaning routines, with extra care of commonly touched surfaces between each trip
- We make our staff keep distance and ceased bar- and self-service
- We limit access to the ship to people who are, to the best of their knowledge, not contagious or infected with Covid-19.
- We updated our Terms & Conditions.
- We encourage guests to take their own face mask, gloves and anti-bacterial if desired
- We comply to the rules & regulations of both the local and national government
- We save guests name and contact information for 14 days in accordance with the government requirements in case Covid-19 has been found aboard our ship or if one of our guests has was infected while on board.
Our request to you, our guest
- Please bring your own face mask
- Respect each other and keep more than 1-meter distance to limit the chance of infecting yourself or others.
- Wash your hands regularly and refrain from touching your face and commonly touched surfaces
If you experience symptoms or become infected with Covid-19 within 14 days after our tour, please inform us via phone or email@example.com