This tour is unfortunately not available anymore
Silent Oslo Fjord Cruise
Jun - Oct
- Adult price
- Stories from a marinebiologist
- Family friendly
We depart Aker Brygge at 10:30 and set course to experience Oslo from a different vantage point. The Oslo fjord. We will slowly glide past the Aker fortress, the Opera, Hovedøya and the famous lighthouse on a rock; Dyna Fyr.
Once we move away further from the city and get amongst the nature and green of the islands in the fjord, we will launch our underwater drone to peek at what life lives under the surface of the water.
During the tour a marine biologist will share interesting and important stories of the nature and wildlife that lives in and around the city of Oslo.
The family and experience for children is central during this tour. In our onboard cafe, you can purchase soft drinks and freshly baked goods. Both inside and outside it is comfortable and safe for young and old. Our panoramic windows go down all the way to the floor so that even the smallest in our midst can see the scenery and nature outside.
I kafeen kan man kjøpe drikke og ferske bakervarer, og velge om man vil sitte ute på dekk eller i en av våre sittesoner innendørs. Alle med flott utsikt via de store vinduene.
Aker Brygge pier. Next to Ling Ling restaurant
Time and duration
- Departure at 10:30. Please meet 15 minutes before departure
- Duration is 3 hours
- 03 Jun - 31 Oct
- Adult (17+): 390 NOK
- Student & Youth (12-16 år): 290 NOK
- Children (3-11 år): 250 NOK
- Infant (0-2): Free
- Educational and historical storytelling from our Marine biologist
- 3 hour cruise on the Oslofjord
- Cafe with food & beverages available for purchase
- Wheelchair access
Important things to note
- Please take warm clothes as it can be windy
- We do not have a changing table for infants
- More than 48 hours in advance – 100% refund
- Less than 48 hours in advance - No refund
Safety measures for Covid-19