Departing from Svolvær we cruise along the dramatic scenery of Lofoten to reach the infamous Trollfjord. Take in the beautiful nature from our warm lounges with panoramic windows and multi-level decks while our friendly crew will share stories about the wildlife, history & fishing culture that is traditional to the resilient locals that live around Lofoten.
Silent Trollfjord Cruise
Apr - Sep
- Adult price
- Experience famous Trollfjord
- White-tailed eagles
As we reach Trollfjord, you will be rewarded with breathtaking & magnificent views of steep mountains dropping straight into the fjord while white-tailed eagles fly overhead, soaring against the backdrop of this stunning coastal landscape. We will launch our underwater drone so that you can also discover life in the mysterious depths of this fjord.
Onboard you can purchase a variety of drinks, warm lunch, sandwiches or pastries while enjoying the views.
The pier outside Thon Hotel Svolvær
Time and duration
Departure at 10:00. Please meet 15 minutes before departure.
- Duration 3-4 hours
- 08 Jun 2020 - 15 Sep 2020
- Adult (17+) - 990 NOK
- Student & Youth (12 – 16) 790 NOK
- Children (3-11) - 590 NOK
- Infant (0-2) - Free
- Cruise to Trollfjord
- English and Norwegian speaking guides
- Tap water
- Cafe with food & beverages for purchase
- Wheelchair access
Important things to note
- We do not feed wildlife on our tour
- Group size can be up to 130
- More than 48 hours in advance – 100% refund
- Less than 48 hours in advance - No refund
Safety measures for Covid-19