This tour is unfortunately not available anymore
Brim x Einer Dinner Cruise
Jun - Oct
- Adult price
Electric cruise in Oslo fjord
Panoramic view of the Oslo Skyline
Unique dinner experience
Step on board for our evening trip through the Oslo fjord. During the cruise we will leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind find the calm waters of the Oslofjord and its green islands with picturesque lighthouses such as Dyna Fir. Our outside deck or inside lounges with panoramic windows will ensure a good view from any seat. On our way back you can enjoy the Oslo skyline and we will cruise past some of its most popular sights such as the Opera House and Aker fortress.
Our crew will serve a delicious 3-course cold dinner from Michelin sustainability award-winning restaurant Einer. Einer safeguards the Norwegian cooking traditions with their locally-sourced dishes. Pair the dinner with one of our wines that has been carefully curated to complement the food.
Brims panoramalounge gjør det mulig å sitte inne i all slags vær og nyte Oslofjorden i en behagelig atmosfære. Er det fint vær og du ønsker å ta forrett eller en drink utendørs er vårt romslige soldekk en fin opplevelse. Vi har tepper for å kunne gjøre høstkvelden utendørs enda mer behagelig.
Turen tar 3 timer, og forventet ankomst Aker Brygge er kl. 22.30.
Aker Brygge pier. Next to Ling Ling restaurant
Time and duration
- Departure at 19:30. Please meet 15 minutes before departure
- Duration is 3 hours
- Thursday - Saturday (until 13 Jan)
- Tue/Wed/Thur/Sat (from 14 Jan 2021)
- 03 Jun 2020 - 31 Mar 2021
- Adults (17+) - 1190 NOK
- Student & Youth (12-16) - 1190 NOK
- Children (3-11) - 990 NOK
- Infants (0-2) - Free
- 3-course dinner from Einer
- Welcome drink
- 3-hour cruise in the Oslo fjord
- Cafe with drinks for purchase
- Wheelchair accessible
Important things to note
- Group size can be up to 50
- Dietary requirements need to be provided at least 24 hours in advance
- More than 48 hours in advance – 100% refund
- Less than 48 hours in advance - No refund
Safety measures for Covid-19